Your order has been completed.
We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to help
you find an easy way to get your federal firearms license. The login link is here: http://ffltrust.com/member-login/. Enter your username and password there. After that, click on the Member’s Login link in the main menu again (the Top Menu).
Your current order status
A confirmation email will be sent to your email address provided, which is email@example.com. This will confirm your purchase and provide you instant access to the member’s forum to learn from others and access the member area instantly. Get started now! If you cannot find this email in your inbox in the next few minutes, please check your “Junk” or “Spam” folders.
This charge will appear on your credit card statement as: “FFL Trust”
1 Check your email now!
Check your email immediately for special instructions. If you can’t find any email in your inbox, check your “SPAM” folder as well.
2 Check your login details
In your email you will receive login details to access your membership section. Try your members login details now!
3 Sit back and relax
You can now rest assured that you have access to the best federal firearms license guide in the USA.
You may find the following information useful as you go through our license guide
Universal Firearms Background Check- A Closer Look FFL Location- Required Documents TSA Confiscates Toy Gun
Have Questions ?
You can search our FAQs and submit questions on our forum section. You can also contact us now! Border
Join our Networks
Get the latest updates in our social media network
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I didn’t receive any mail from FFL Trust, why ?
Check your email immediately for special instructions. If you can’t find any email in your inbox check your “SPAM” folder as well. We always send a system generated email when any user creates an account. Please check your “SPAM” folder if you’re not able to find our email in your inbox.
If the problem still persists, just contact us and explain your issue. A member of the FFLTrust.com team will contact you.
2. What will I do next? I have login details.
Go to the FFLTrust.com home page and click on Member Login. Enter in your username and password to access the Member Area.
3. Do I need to create another account if I forget my login details?
No, you don’t need to create a new account if you forget your login details. Just click on forgot password section if you forgot your password or contact us now.
- No. 1 most all-inclusive and extensive FFL kit
- Member’s only forums that increases knowledge transfer and networking opportunities
- Access to live chat with different owners during day
- Recent partnership with National Rifle Association (NRA) business alliance
- Works in every zip code in America – 2017 Updates
- A simple five step process – tested and confirmed!
- 300 percent money back guarantee – risk free
- A+ rating
- Covers “Off-Site” storage legal loopholes
- Developed by by a team of more than 25 FFL holders
- Provides solutions for your manufacturers and distributors account setup
- Business trade references – requested after approval of your FFL application
- Sophisticated Member’s Only website
- Examines all eight FFL License types
- Produce / purchase / sell SBRs, machine guns, silencers
- Produce / purchase / sell machine gun dealer samples
- Upgrades your FFL License
- Learn how to get into Class 3 weapons
- Huge margins; fastest growing sector
- Overcome key reasons of roadblocks for home FFL denial
- Covers local, state, and federal requirements
- Covers new ATF paperwork requirements
- Access to FFL Trust’s team
- Includes a one-of-a-kind ATF interview preparation mega guide (more than 25,000 words)
- Works in California and other typically Class 3 unfriendly states